Vantage Job Openings
We are growing Fintech company looking to expand our team.
Our office is located in Woodstock GA, with a bustling live-work-play downtown, a new outlet mall and surrounding trail network – Vantage is less than two miles from I-575 for easy access to all of Atlanta from new express lanes.
Account Management Support
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Provide phone and email support for clients
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement improve relationships and workflow
- Board and complete set up of new merchant accounts
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work as an individual or as a team to complete projects
- 1-3 years’ work experience as an account manager and/ or in a customer support position
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the payments industry is a plus
- Experience in as an Account Manager and/ or in a Customer Support position
COMP & BENEFITS
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary based on experience
- Benefits package including health insurance
To apply, please email email@example.com
Females/Vets/Minorities/Disabled encouraged to apply.