The All New Vx520 makes other terminals obsolete
The new Vx520 bank card terminal is ushering in a period of dramatic change with EMV, NFC and new media (daily deals and loyalty) being a few of the most significant. As a result, merchants should strongly consider these developments when making bankcard terminal decisions.
Read more about EMV transactions and the new checkout experience
- IP connectivity with Dial back up
- Automated updates with new features from the VeriFone "app store"
- Virtual Terminal with recurring billing, remote reporting and more included
- Virtually network multiple terminals with single settlement
- End-to-end encryption protects sensitive card data from swipe through transit
- EMV Chip & Pin capable to meet new Liability Shift regulations (read below)
- Contactless & NFC peripherals to support APPLE PAY.
Contact us for a professional consultation or inquire for a custom Terminal Services quote to meet your specific requirements.