A cash-generating product that doubles as a miniature
"billboard" in your customer's wallet.
Card balances decline as the card is used encouraging
and limiting cash refunds.
- Card value can be pre-loaded or loaded on site
- Card rechargeable after initial value is depleted
- Card can be used as an all-in-one gift and loyalty card
BENEFITS: Why issue Gift cards?
- Increase Revenue
- Enjoy float and slippage (on average
10-15% of cards are never redeemed)
- No change given 100% Value
- Gift card sales boost (average 30% more
- Additional revenue streams (i.e. card sponsorship)
- Enhanced promotional capabilities to drive
- Encourages return visits to reduce value
- Significant operational savings
- Reduce administrative and reconciliation
- Streamline procedures at the POS
- Available as stand-alone solution or integrated
- Reduced theft and fraud
PURE PROFIT: Case Study Cash
The following chart contains actual
data from a chain of casual dining restaurants.
*Figures are per-store based on
A gift card is an impulse buy product to be displayed
and promoted, not hidden in a drawer like a gift certificate.